Net Galley Pledge

Net Galley Pledge

Sinner's Creed

Sinner's Creed
Scott Stapp

Saturday, November 2, 2013

So I am a quitter, finally!

I have now surpassed the thirty days needed to claim that I am no longer a smoker. For one this may be an easy task and for myself it was by far the hardest damn thing I have successfully ever tried. However, I can now say that I fully just do not want the next smoke. The first three times I could not completely say or translate this notion. No I did not quit because I love my children more than a cigarette. I do not believe it is loving your children more. Smoking is the worst possible addiction to start and so if this addiction happens before one happens to have children than how can it be compared? So now that I have this out of my system. I have been giving an opportunity to read Scott Stapp's Memoir. Today is and can be a happy day. Hopefully it will stay happy and next week we have Mike all to ourselves, Yay. Later for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment